Community-Style Acupuncture

Nowadays people's lives are more hectic than ever. Stress and anxiety are becoming increasingly common. Whether it is due to work, family, finances, relationships or unemployment, everyone is feeling the pressure.

However, through these tough times, health should be an even greater priority. Without our health, there is nothing else. My grandmother told me the other day, "I am old but I want to do everything, but then I realized if I do everything and get hurt or sick...who will come see me everyday and make me something to eat?"

...

As a health care practitioner, I want to create a haven that is inviting, calming and relaxing to all people, regardless of their situation or experiences.

That is why beginning Wednesday, April 21, 2010, (and every Wednesday afterward) Comfort Acupuncture will begin hosting "Community Acupuncture Happy Hours" from 4:30-6:30 pm. Snacks, non-alcoholic drinks and auricular acupuncture will be provided.

All that is asked of you is that you come in with a calm and open-mind and respect the people that are there. This is the time for you.

Cost is $20 per person. Please check www.comfortacupuncture.com for more information.

Comments

Popular Posts