"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease."
- Thomas Edison


Did you know?

- The National Institute of Health (NIH) reported, in 2002 approximately 8.5 million U.S. citizens used Acupuncture.

- With little or no side effects, acupuncture is one of the fastest growing health care practices around.

- The U.S. military uses Acupuncture on soldiers in the battlefield to relive pain, stress, anxiety and fatigue.

- Research shows that Acupuncture is effective in treating pain, post-traumatic stress disorder, infertility, stress, anxiety, allergies and much more!

So ask yourself, am I going to wait for something horrible to happen before I begin to care about my health? When that happens, will I have a second chance at life? Or am I going to make the necessary changes now and improve my quality of life?

Comments

Popular Posts