Comfort Acupuncture

We have officially returned to the Richmond area! It has been a long and exciting move to VA from San Francisco. Thankfully the weather hasn't posed us any problems. We are currently putting together our business plan and working out the logistics in order to get our practice up and running by the spring season.

I'd like to say, so far, it hasn't been easy. But opening a practice or any small business has never been easy. With patience and persistence, it will happen.

While I was in SF, I began working on our website. It's always a work in progress but it definitely has information that can help you better understand Chinese medicine. Check it out at www.comfortacupuncture.com

I had alot of ideas as to which name to go with. I threw around the idea of Elements Acupuncture, Richmond VA Acupuncture, Commonwealth of VA Acupuncture, etc. Ultimately, I fell in love with Comfort Acupuncture. I think it portrays what we are and what we feel the Chinese medicine and acupuncture experience should be about...Comfort. Patients should feel comfortable to be themselves, to be honest and tell us what is going wrong, and to allow themselves and their bodies to heal. By achieving these fundamentals, we as practitioners can assist in that process effectively.

As the New Year begins I challenge you to make a New Year's Resolution to take care of yourself and your body. It's the one best thing you can do for yourself and for the ones that care about you. Prevention is key!

Comments

Popular Posts